Earlier this week U.S. Department of State (DOS) provided information on the 2017 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2017), otherwise known as the “green card lottery.” Please note that entries must be submitted electronically between October 1, 2015, and November 3, 2015. For more information that includes instructions on submitting an electronic entry, answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and a list of countries/areas by region whose natives are eligible for DV-2017, please refer to the following DOS announcement: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
- Current Administration Expands Ban on Legal Immigration
- USCIS Field Offices are Slowly Reopening
- How Has the Pandemic Affected the Green Card and Naturalization Processes?
- Presidential Proclamation Suspending the Entry of Certain Immigrants into the U.S. – What you Should Know
- Is COVID-19 Pandemic Impacting Your Immigration Status?