Earlier this week, the New York Times published an in-depth report on ICE’s highly sophisticated tools for locating foreign nationals that it wants to deport, focusing on the Pacific Northwest coastline, and featuring Officer Miller and his partner, who our firm often works with on I-9 audit requests. The potential employers should learn firsthand the lengths that ICE goes to when it comes to surveillance, and be prepared to conduct annual internal I-9 audits, given the current immigration climate.
- Is COVID-19 Pandemic Impacting Your Immigration Status?
- New H-1B Season Brings New Electronic Registration Process for the Employers
- New Regulations for the EB-5 Investor Visa Program
- The Importance of I-9 Audits in our Current Immigration Climate
- Why is Your Immigration Case Delayed? This is the New Normal!