U.S. ordered Russia to close its Consulate in San Francisco as well as two annexes in Washington and New York in two days, in a retaliatory response to Moscow’s drastic reduction of U.S. diplomatic staff in their country. The State Department said the decision was made “in the spirit of parity,” adding that the closures needed to be completed by Saturday. Unfortunately, it appears that the diplomatic relations between the two nations will not be improving in any foreseeable future. For more information, please see the article on MSN News: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-orders-closure-of-russian-consulate-in-san-francisco/ar-AAr2XKQ?li=BBnbfcL.
- Current Administration Expands Ban on Legal Immigration
- USCIS Field Offices are Slowly Reopening
- How Has the Pandemic Affected the Green Card and Naturalization Processes?
- Presidential Proclamation Suspending the Entry of Certain Immigrants into the U.S. – What you Should Know
- Is COVID-19 Pandemic Impacting Your Immigration Status?