News outlets are reporting that USCIS is developing a new policy that would expand the interview requirement for all employment-based adjustment of status (green card) applications and I-730 refugee/asylee petitions, effective October 1, 2017. It appears that this interview requirement may be expanded to other categories as well. Stay tuned!
- Proposal to Revoke H-4 Work Permits Getting Final Touches
- Irina Batrakova Featured Guest On Slavic Public Center Radio Show!
- Sigh of Relief for Foreign Nationals on an H-1B Status
- U.S. Orders Closure of Russian Consulate in San Francisco
- USCIS To Expand Interview Requirement for Those Seeking Permanent Residence