News outlets are reporting that USCIS is developing a new policy that would expand the interview requirement for all employment-based adjustment of status (green card) applications and I-730 refugee/asylee petitions, effective October 1, 2017. It appears that this interview requirement may be expanded to other categories as well. Stay tuned!
- The Importance of I-9 Audits in our Current Immigration Climate
- Why is Your Immigration Case Delayed? This is the New Normal!
- Proposal to Revoke H-4 Work Permits Getting Final Touches
- Irina Batrakova Featured Guest On Slavic Public Center Radio Show!
- Sigh of Relief for Foreign Nationals on an H-1B Status