News outlets are reporting that USCIS is developing a new policy that would expand the interview requirement for all employment-based adjustment of status (green card) applications and I-730 refugee/asylee petitions, effective October 1, 2017. It appears that this interview requirement may be expanded to other categories as well. Stay tuned!
- Current Administration Expands Ban on Legal Immigration
- USCIS Field Offices are Slowly Reopening
- How Has the Pandemic Affected the Green Card and Naturalization Processes?
- Presidential Proclamation Suspending the Entry of Certain Immigrants into the U.S. – What you Should Know
- Is COVID-19 Pandemic Impacting Your Immigration Status?